Rachael entered a story for the Reflections contest and I thought it was really cute, so I wanted to share it with you. She wrote a story about her cousin Lucy. The theme was "Wow," so this is what she came up with (this is her own work with no help from anyone, and grammar and spelling are also original work):
"Hi I have a cousin that has a huge imagination and every time she uses it I say wow! Here is my story...My cousin is so funny with her imagination, and nobody can go wrong with her. She is a 3 year old little girl and her name is Lucy. When she comes to my house she always goes upstairs and plays in the play room. In the play room there are baby dolls and a kitchen set. Lucy cant ever go wrong with that. It is her favorite. Her favorite thing about life is parties, especially if it is a birthday. She will get happy on birthday parties but she is not so thrilled when the person opens a present and it is not for her!!! When Lucy gets her imagination kicked in the first thing it does is play house! She always wants to be a mom with a rich husband and two babies. The babies are usually me and her sister Ellie. I know that Lucy is not always happy, sometimes she can get mad and angry. When she is mad and angry she screams and will hit and kick to get you away from her. When she wakes up from naps she usually is fussy but sometimes she is happy. Whether she is mad, angry, cranky, or happy I still love her!"
Rachael also has a great imagination, and is always writing stories. She loves creative writing and is constantly working on new stories. She doesn't get this from me because I am not very articulate. She is definitely a young author! Great work Rachael, keep it up!



10 comments:
That's cute the she did that short story. She did well!! Good job Rachael!!
lucy says, "I love you too, Rachael!!"
That's a good story, and quite long for someone her age, isn't it? Lucy sounds like quite a character.
WOW! Great job we love hearing stories she has to tell. Good Luck with Reflections! We are cheering for you. . . WOW!
Rachael is so cute! What a smart little girl!!
Olivia, I'm so glad you're blogging! It's such a fun way to keep up with everyone. I'd love to invite you to my blog....but I do need your e-mail!! You can even just e-mail it to me if you want. sumtay01@hotmail.com
Wow! Good story. She's a smart little cookie.
Well, we all knew she was smarty. HOw could she not be with you are her mom?
Love those children. Rachael is one of them. Good job done!!!
Thanks Olivia for your comment about my hair! That means a lot! I like it! Love ya!
Post a Comment