Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm Busy, Are You?















I think I know the anser to that question is an overwhelming...YES! - it is a busy time of year! As I was going from one party to the next last night I thought of how fortunate I am have have good friends and family that I can feel comfortable around, and have a good time with. Even though it's busy I have tried to keep ahead of the game so I can focus on our Savior and why we celebrate Christmas. Here are some of the things we have been up to...Parties, parties, parties, family pictures (as you can see) for the Christmas cards, dancing at more than one event, letters from santa, and much, much more! I feel very fortunate to be blessed with a wonderful family, good friends, a nice home, food, and clothing, and so much more than I could ever ask for. I am so grateful for our Savior and for his sacrifice for us. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and I promise I will try to do a better job at updating my blog!



























9 comments:

Brittoni said...

Rachael looks so grown up and pretty in her dance costumes! See ya tuesday!

Our Little Corner said...

No apologies are necessary for not blogging at this time of year. I've gone in a matter of days from just thinking, "Oh it's nice...Christmas is coming" to "AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Brimaca said...

I will never get over how much she has grown. So beautiful. Lucky girl. I love all the pics!

Autumn said...

Rachael looks cute in your dance costume...You are busy busy busy and it is only going to get busier right? We had fun last night!!! DO you have your shopping done?

Wendy said...

Great pictures! I am glad you updated the blog!! I understand being busy, we only live down the street but don't see each other enough with cold weather and holidays. We are blessed to have you as friends and neighbors! Merry Christmas . . .(Just in case I don't get my cards our before!!)

Becky said...

You have a beautiful family. I love and miss you!

Mum Karol said...

Busy is as busy does. It's a curse!!! It's in your blood. Try to take time to relax and enjoy. Maybe now that school is out for a couple of weeks you can do that. Love ya, Mum

Holly said...

Very nice blog. So glad we reconnected. You can visit me at hollyandjoshcarter.blogspot.com

Trish said...

Ok, It's time for another update Olivia, hahaha:)