
So Rachael got braces on October 7th! I was a little worried about how she would adjust to them, but she's doing fine. It's kind of "cool" right now for kids her age to have braces (why? don't ask me!) but I'm sure it won't be so cool when she is a teenager. She had to get orange and black for her colors because it is close to Halloween. She's already the fashion guru when she coordinates her braces to the season. She even wore black and orange to school yesterday so they would match. I can't believe how fast she is growing up - it makes me sad, but I will enjoy every minute.



4 comments:
So I spelled her name wrong in the last post. Sorry! She is so pretty and I really can't get over how much she has changed since I was her "teacher."
Your blog is cute!!! I like the background. It is actually kind of fun to do blogs cause it keeps me up on taking pictures of the kids and different things we do. It will keepyou motivated... that's what I've realized.
Hey, I was just thinking, "I wonder of Olivia has a blog." I sometimes love blogging and sometimes it makes me mad. So have fun.
I am so glad you finally came to the dark side too. It is a great way to keep in touch when we don't have the time to do it. I can't believe you have a daughter old enough for braces. It seems like not too long ago that we were roomies in college. Kids grow up fast and a blog helps keep track of that. Can't wait to check up on your blog too see what's up.
Post a Comment