Thursday, October 16, 2008
I've joined the blogging world!
So I've been feeling the pressure of not having a blog, and have promised some of you I would set one up soon, so here I am! Trish was going to help me create my blog, but since she took off for St. George, I had to figure it out on my own - I'm proud of myself : ) I hesitated on blogging because I feel my life is pretty boring to everyone else, and I don't have lots of little kids saying and doing cute things. As I watched General Conference a couple of weeks ago, I heard President Thomas S. Monson say, "Whatever God has blessed you with, take it with grateful hand." As he said this, it really hit me and I decided I need to focus on what the Lord has blessed me with, and I have realized I have more than I could ever ask for. I owe it to my sweet daughter and husband, and my family to show everyone how grateful I am for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm so glad you joined. I don't think my life is very interesting at all but the blog has helped me to make each day have something I can at least try to make interesting. It's made me focus my attention on fun things for the kids and me to do. I'm excited to watch cute Rachel. She is getting so big. It makes me a little sad.
So glad you joined in the ranks!! I love blogging and keeping up on friends and neighbors. Way to GO!!
Good Job on the blog. If I can figure out how to do a blog anybody can! Whatever, your life is not boring. We are always hearing about things that the hales are up to!
I am so glad that you joined in. You will be OBSESSED!! Welcome to the Blogging World
Post a Comment