You all should be so proud of me for posting twice in such a short time! Anyw
ay, for those of you that don't know, I have been working on my Master's degree for the past two years. I have always told Matt that I wouldn't do it because the Bachelor's was enough for me. When the school district took on a cohort program and offered it right here, I had to jump at the opportunity. The neat thing is that it was offered through the same university where I got my Bachelor's degree. Go T-birds! I am now officially a "Master of Education." I have to say I am proud of myself for this accomplishment I have made.
I also want to thank my family for being so supportive. They helped with Rachael during the summer, brought us meals when I was doing homework late at night, and provided amazing moral support. I couldn't have done it without them. I also appreciate them coming to graduation to celebrate with me. I know it was hard to sit through long ceremonies, but it REALLY meant a lot to me. We also had a really fun time! Spencer and Annie couldn't be there because they had already planned a trip to Hawaii. I know they wanted to be there though. Thanks again, I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Proud of you for posting twice in such a short time...No! Proud of you for Mastering Education...YES!!!
Seriously, a big congrats is in order here! It's so awesome that you were able to do this. I'm so sorry that I missed you last weekend. :( We've got to make (and stick to) a plan and see each other soon!
I am proud of you!
Did I know you went to SUU? If I did, I have forgotten. I love that school and want to get my master's degree there. Unfortunately I live in Texas. Dang it!
Congrats!!!!!
Congrats. I love it. You are truly an inspiration to many people. Way to go!!!
Congrats Olivia!!! We love you and I had a great time going.... good to get out of town for a few days!!! I'm proud of you!!
Congrats!!!! I am soooooooooo jealous. Maybe, someday. I'm glad you are finally posting again. It's nice to see what's up in your world.
We are so proud of you! You even look smarter!
Way to go, Olivia!! I am proud of you. What an incredible accomplishment that you will never regret. Love you!
That's my girl. So very proud of you. Love ya!
Post a Comment