Monday, November 2, 2009

HALLOWEEN!


Here are some pictures of my cute little whoopie cushion! Who would have thought this is what she wanted to be for Halloween? As we were looking online for witch costumes, this one popped up under the "funny" category. When she saw it, there was no turning back. She's so funny and definitely has a great sense of humor! She was even impressed that both great grandmas knew what a whoopie cushion was : )
This is a picture of Matt's sister Lisa and her fiancee Tim. Lisa has been living with us for the past 6 months, and is like a daughter to us. They got engaged 2 weeks ago, and are getting married on December 29th!! We have a lot of planning in the works. I didn't think I would have to be doing this for at least another 10 years, but here it is, and we love it. We also made mummy pizza for our Halloween dinner. They were very yummy mummies!!

3 comments:

Kori said...

I think that is the cutest, funniest, and best Whoopie Cushion I have ever seen. What a fun costume!!! I'm also glad to see a post from you again.

Brimaca said...

I get sad everytime I see a pic of how much Rachel has grown up. Really, couldn't she stay six forever. :)

I love her sense of humor! I never got to see that in that class but she seems so silly now! Dang I wish I knew her more outside of school.
:)

Our Little Corner said...

HAHAHAHAHA!
That costume is hysterical. And who wears the pants in Matt's Sister's relationship? NO ONE! HAHAHAHAHA! I'm so funny, I can't stand it. You gotta tell me how to make those pizzas. :)