Monday, March 1, 2010

Wedding!

Lisa and Tim were married on December 29, 2009 in the Oquirrh Mtn. Temple. It was such a fabulous day, and I am so proud of them!! I know they won't agree with me, but it came super fast! Everything was perfect, and they are still in love : ) Tim's family is wonderful, and Lisa is lucky to have them in her life. I am so glad I got to be a part of Lisa's wedding. Matt and I were honored to stand in as her parents (long story) and now we have practice for when Rachael gets married (although I told her she is going to live with me forever). Lisa and Tim are such great examples for Rachael, and she loves them very much. She now feels like she has a sister. Congrats Tim and Lisa, we love you!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

That is Awesome! I'm so glad you could be there to support them! And I'm glad your back in the blogging world again. I've missed you!