


Rachael had another birthday! I tell her to stop having those, but they seem to come around every year. She is such a sweet girl, and I love her more than anything. She loves ballet, and has been taking lessons for six years now. She also loves to play the piano and the flute. She is an extremely good helper, especially when it comes to taking care of her younger cousins. Every time she gets together with them she is helping them put on plays and shows for the adults. She has a great sense of humor, and is a joy to be around. I honestly don't know what I would ever do without her!! When I asked her what kind of cake she wanted for her birthday, she said, "I want a Reeses cake!" I wasn't sure how I was going to do that, but it seemed to work out. Happy birthday Rachael, I love you so much!!



No comments:
Post a Comment