Monday, March 1, 2010

Lots of New Posts!

So I have neglected my blogging the past few months, and I didn't know what I wanted to share. I have shared a little of everything, so look at the last four posts to see what we've been up to.

4 comments:

Brimaca said...

Fun posts! So great to get caught up with you and your family. :)

Kori said...

Love all the new posts. It was great to get back in touch with you. I totally understand how hard it is to keep up with these but since I'm kind of using mine as a journal I also need to try harder.

Brittoni said...

I almost skipped right over your name. Fun posts and my kids are just as lucky to have Rachael as their cousin. I am so lucky to have you as a sister in law. Lunch really was fun. We really need to do MORE stuff. We are just lameos and are always at home. You can blame tyler!

Our Little Corner said...

Oh my goodness! I just checked you out for fun, expecting to see Rachael and her whoopie cushion again, but no! I've just had a very fun 15 minutes catching up with you.
Lisa was so beautiful! We need to have a lunch date so you can tell me all the particulars.